lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Hair system & visuals

So I decided to give it a go and add some hair to my main character, following this tutorial from YouTube:


Is pretty straightforward, even when Maya does it's typical thing and creates unnecessary stuff that the guy has to figure out how to get rid off (which is good because odds are that will happen to you aswell, like happened to Nell). So, following this tutorial and give some own touches to my curves, and after playing around with parameters for around two hours and a half, I ended up with this:



It is not perfect, but if I try to make it perfect, Maya displays an error that says something around the lines of "hair empty not found / ignored" so well... is not that bad, and will be a couple of seconds on screen so I will bet on the "no one will notice" horse  :) . 
I also spent some time creating an interface for the robot girl point of view:


Still midway, some parts I intend to animate, let's see how that goes. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario